Thursday, November 30, 2006

You Have about 24 Hours to Get Here


Friday Dec 1 at 7:30 pm I open for Mark Erelli at the Listening Room. I'm playing a few new songs, including one (probably against my better judgement) that I wrote this week. So, come to Nebraska! Plus, you'll get to hear the fabulous Mark Erelli, who alone would be worth the trip.
I know the quality of the photo is dodgey, but everytime I shot it it had a glare or a shadow. A local artist named Bennett Holsworth uses an antique printing press and make each poster by hand. They usually start out one color (mine [okay, Mark's] has two!) and then he prints another layer on top and sells them at the shows. It's pretty cool. Mark Erelli has a song about a pine woods--that was the inspiration for the design. I wonder what the final version will look like.

1 comment:

j said...

You are a rock star! I mean, like, REALLY, you are a rock star!! You have a poster and everything. (I knew her when, Folks!) Have fun tonight! Wish I could be there...

Jilly