Sunday, September 30, 2007

by the numbers

13
number of miles I ran this week
102
score on my educational psychology test
9
number of papers I edited on Friday at work
8
number of individual tests I administered on Friday at work
36:31
my time in the 5k I ran on Saturday (slower than my previous time...which makes me think I heard it wrong and it was really 31:36)
4
episodes of Big Love we watched on dvd this week
1
number of grant proposals I wrote this week
3
number of research papers I am working on
2
surprise birthday gifts I received this week, more than a month after my birthday
(my boss bought me a Hastings College sweatshirt & Angela burned me a Sarah Sample cd and a live recording of Darrell Scott @ the RMFF and brought me flowers in a ceramic vase she made)
40
miles per hour the wind blew yesterday as we tried to eat a picnic lunch @ HC's homecoming
15
crawdads caught in the Platte River on Friday by Paul and the kids who had a day off from school
750
sack lunches we packed for The Open Table during Sunday School this morning

1 comment:

Melanie said...

good grief! no wonder you haven't been posting. you are a busy, busy girl. glad you're doing well - at least it sounds that way :).